Saturday 21 January 2012

Future Projects List *Updated*

Hey everyone!

As part of the makeover for Anything Miniature, I decided that I would do an updated Future Project list. You can find my original post about my future projects here. The Future Projects list post was originally inspired by Wanda of So Mini Projects. She still has her dream project's list on the left hand side of her blog, and I have to say, reading her ideas again definately helped to expland my own list once again!! Oh dear!

A lot of my original Future Projects still stand as projects I would love to do, but as my passion for my hobby has escalated, my visions and imagination has grown stronger and my wealth of inspiration is bursting at the seams, it's difficult to keep a head full of ideas calm and content, when all you want to do is get stuck in.

Well, here's to my first step! I am trying to complete Bruion and The Bakers Dozen so that I can move on to another project. My aim now, once I have completed these two, will be to start and finish one project at a time... but realistically, how many people say that and then end up contradicting themselves?

Well either way, here goes: The projects highlighted in purple are projects I am working on, or have completed.

  • A Bakery
  • A Country Pub
  • A Stable and Horse Scene
  • A Grand House - complete with maids and butler.
  • A Lighthouse
  • A Windmill
  • A Florists
  • A Fantasy Dwelling (Bruion)
  • A Scene from the film Dirty Dancing
  • Old Generals Farm (the house that I live in)
  • A B&B
  • A Modern Family Home (made from the DHE kit, Mountfield.)
  • A Woman's Dress Shop
  • A Haberdashery
  • A Country Tea Rooms
  • A Post Office Roombox
  • A Children's Toy Shop
  • Grandma's House
  • A Winter Scene (yet to be decided upon)
So there we have it. The list has most certainly grown and it's probably safe to say that I may not ever be able to do every single one of these, and they may most definately swap and change as new inspiration comes to me. All a good excuse for you to keep checking back!

I hope you've enjoyed reading this post and you are enjoying the Anything Miniature Makeover so far!

Bye for now!
ShellbyFay

No comments:

Post a Comment