Friday 17 December 2010

Diddies @ Etsy

Hello everyone!
I hope you're all good and you're all prepared for Christmas! Only 8 more sleeps to go... well for those who live in the UK anyways!

I've dropped by today for a couple of reasons. By the time Christmas comes around I'm going to be so busy, and you'll read why in just a moment, that I'll not have an awful lot of time to post much for a while.

The first thing I'm going to tell you, is that I've opened up an Etsy shop. It's called Diddies. So far there's only 3 items you can choose from (I have more than one of each!) so I definately have to make some more items, but I finished college yesterday, which means up until Christmas day I'll have time to make new mini's to put up, so keep checking back if nothing there takes your fancy. :) In the shop right now I have some Profiteroles and a selection of 2 different batches of donuts, one set is 4 brightly coloured donuts and the other set is 4 brightly coloured donuts, 2 chocolate eclairs and 2 chocolate buns.



My second bit of news is this: The Market Cross. Yup, that's my third project, well a picture of it. My grandparents have kindly bought me this property as a Christmas present. I can't tell you just how excited I am! I've got plans for this property, but you'll have to wait and see what those plans are!

Also, I big welcome to all my new followers! Thank you for following my blog, I very much appreciate it :)

Anyways, I've got to dash now, sorry this was a pretty short post.
I'll be back soon!!

Happy Mini-ing
ShellbyFay
x

No comments:

Post a Comment