Saturday 31 December 2011


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year. I will be at work this evening while everyone is celebrating, so I am wishing you all well now!!


I've had a lot of time, sitting around, thinking about bits and bobs, thinking about what I want to do next year - my goals. But more importantly, I've been thinking about this year.

It's not been an amazing year, admittedly. It's been a bit crazy, and there have been several things about this year that have made me say "next year, that will not happen!" I'm looking forward to the fresh start and the chance to change a lot of things that I'm not happy with. Not depressing things that is, I mean things like - the fact my bedroom is always such a mess, despite the fact I'm never in it! Like the fact my car could easily be confused with a giant mole hill, I really should clean it more - or maybe, stop going off roading, or avoid that back lane and take the main road instead!

This year, I am not going to make New Year's Resolutions. I never keep them.
Nope, this year they will be called GOALS.
I'm going to list all of my goals for the New Year tomorrow. 
But I can say 2 goals right now:
- Get a new car
- Blog more!


Now, it's time I went for a shower, I'm dressing up as Katy Perry for work tonight (as I work in a club) and I have to admit, I'm just a little bit excited! Haha!
Of course, photo's to follow tomorrow!

Have a wonderful New Year!!

Heaps of love,
ShellbyFay
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment