Saturday 4 September 2010

Hello everyone, been a long time!

First of all, I am going to get on with all these followers that I have sadly not had time to welcome. But before I do, I would just like to say that I have (and always do!) look at your blog(s) and find them all very interesting and inspiring. Unfortunately today, I have a whole list of miniature projects to do so for most of these links I have not left a description - but that does not mean that I don't find your blog interesting..

So lets cut to the chase and give a big welcome to!:

Julie
Marions Miniatures first blog, where you will find links to her other blogs. I urge you to check them out, they are all lovely!
My Reality
Otterine
Karin doesn’t seem to have a blog, Karin if you do – please leave a link below and I will post it up
Marivigano
Lara
Minnie Kitchen
Monique
Lainie’s Little Things
Rosella - I love the music that plays when you visit this blog!!
Wanda
JessicaPooh

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog :)

So to explain my absence... um... I'm sorry there is no major explanation. But I have been extremely busy. If you've read that little description.. juuuuust - there>>>>>
you'll know that I am a student and we students who live here in the UK are going back to college next week, well I am anyway. So I have been busy preparing for that.. fun aye?

But in between that I have been doing a few bits and bobs, including some miniature stair painting and building, some miniature cake and sweetie making and cutting up bits of wood to make skirting for the houses - don't worry there will be pictures of progress shortly! And on my to-do list today, I have to finish the skirting and finish the fireplace... wish me luck - it's wood, I'm not good with wood. Haha.

Oh yeh - and before I forget the last reason that I have not been here blogging away - is because I have bought my first car :) It's a little metallic black Fiesta and I have been driving here, there and everywhere these past few days! Now just to pass my test and then those 'L' plates can come off! Whoop!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Shellby! You can actually find me here: http://www.otterine.com/blog/blog1.php :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry Otterine, have I posted the wrong link? Apologies there! Shall correct it now :)

    ReplyDelete