Thursday 20 October 2011

Frost On The Ground!!

Just lately, with all these Christmas miniature's I've been making, I've been feeling very Christmassy!

I've been searching the cupboards for tomato soup and a crusty roll, and I've already invested in a super snuggly dressing gown! I'm on the look out for a warm winter coat, gloves and a scarf! My poor Mom hates that I'm already thinking Christmas presents for the family! I've already decided on hers, and I'm currently looking for someone to make Dad's!

I feel so organised!

Anyway, I woke up really early this morning, and was delighted to see how white the ground was. Through my blurry, sleepy eyes I thought it was snow - I was up and at the window in seconds! Sadly not, just frost. Here's a couple of photos of the view outside my windows at 7:15am this morning :)





This photo is a bit blurry, I do apologise. I was still half asleep! It's a photo of the cows in the field opposite my house.

I love the colour of the sky in this one!





And this is a photo of our lovely Icelandic pony, Bjartor. I can't wait for the snow! He's all wooly like a Mammoth all year round, in preparation for the snow! Haha. You know the horse's you get on the front of Christmas cards, when they're all covered in snow - Bjartor is one of those. Prononce Bjartor as - B - Yar - Tor. :)



See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment