Saturday 20 August 2011

Literally - Anything Miniature :)

Hello everyone!

I realised today, that I suck at blogging. Or maybe not blogging itself, more like finding the time to make progress on my dolls houses, so that I have something interesting to blog about!! Well that stops here. I've decided to make it my aim to blog about something. Anything, as random as it may be, but hopefully miniature related. As the title says "Anything Miniature!" :p

So I thought I'd start with something I photographed today. Something adorable. Something furry. Something that hops. Something baby like. And certainly miniature :) Check him out::


Isn't he just adorable?! I took this photo from a window at work. There was two of these beautiful babies, but the other hopped away before I could get my phone out for a photo.

Well there we have it, I've posted. :)

See you soon

3 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet :) Wish my view from work was like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shellby, that's a start! Keep it up. Very cute bunny! Before you know it, you will be blogging every chance you get....It's a disease. Luckily, it's not fatal!LOL

    ReplyDelete