Friday 26 August 2011

10 Things You Don't Know About Me :)

Since I haven't posted in a few days, I thought I'd do something a little different to miniatures, and baby bunnies. When I check out a new blog, I like to read the bloggers profile, information about them and read more into their blog posts (not just the most recent ones) to get a feel of the blogger and who they are. You can tell alot about people through their blogs. Good sense of humour, busy lifestyle, lives in the country/city, their favourite colour etc.
I don't know what you're thinking, but my blog doesn't really say that much about me. So I thought I'd let you in on a few things about me. Ten random facts :)

1) You may, or may not know, that I am 18 years young :)

2) I love my car! And it goes by the name of Gumpy!

3) My favourite colour is blue. I love pale pastels, but I also really like brights!

4) I'm very much a people-person, can talk and talk all day long - but I love my "me time."

5) I love my mom's lasagne!!

6) I used to horse ride, and had my own pony when I was younger. His name was Mr. Pickles

7) The house I'm currently living in is my dream home. I want to create it in miniature.

8) I spend too much time on the computer, and way too much time on Etsy and The Dolls House Emporium Forum!

9) I have a spider plant, called Spike. I have had this plant since I was about 8 years old. I love Spike.

10) Love the sun. Hate the heat. Love the snow. Hate the cold. Love the rain. Hate wet hair!

So there you have it :)

It will be really interesting to see you guys do this too, just 10 random things about you, lets see what you come up with :)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment