Thursday 23 June 2011

HELLO!!

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all well, happy and are getting on brilliantly within the mini-ing world.
I apologise for my extremely long absense. I've been so busy finishing college (qualified at last!) and I have also moved bedrooms!

If you can remember my last post was about the moving of The Olde Post Office to the annex and the extreme lack of space in my bedroom. Well now I have moved bedrooms, to the biggest bedroom in the house! I have tons of room for dolls house, I could buy hundreds more now - and I have a balcony to fill if I wanted to!

I'm unable to post any photos at the moment, but I am quite eager to show you photos of the move around and then shortly to follow there should be some more progress posts on Bruion and The Bakery when I finally get round to spending some time on these projects! :)

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment